This astrophotography metal print art photograph print is a blended composition of a series of photographs taken by Jacqueline Azur in the dark of night out in the African wilderness, the image depicts the star trails of the Milky Way glistening above a Boab Tree.
Boab trees are common throughout Botswana north from the Tropic of Capricorn. The tree is known as mowana in the Setswana language. It can live more than 2,000 years.
This metal wall art photographic print of this botanical relic illuminated and standing tall in the Botswana wild under the Milky Way is truly a conversation piece that will bring a sense of mysticism and tranquility to any room - and start a conversation or two.
This fine art photograph wall art photographed in Africa is the perfect addition to home or business and will work for many spaces - bedroom wall art, living room wall art, office wall art - it will go just about anywhere.
Metal is an incredibly durable print medium that shows off vibrant colors with exceptional detail and brilliantly luminescent photographic images. Metal art prints are created by Infusing dye directly into specially coated aluminum sheets.
- Eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled ChromaLuxe aluminum surface
- 0.045" inch thick
- Float Mount Hangers attached to the back of the artwork, and float the print 1/2-inch off the wall when hung
- Easel back available for limited sizes
- High Gloss - Brilliant white high gloss surface for unsurpassed detail and vibrance.
- Sheer Matte - Metal shows through the image, giving a unique translucent luminescence. Matte finish for minimal glare.
- Non-ammonia glass cleaner, water, or isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol can be used without harming the print surface. We recommend using a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe off the print.
- The ultra-hard surface is scratch-resistant, waterproof and weatherproof. Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
Product note: Sharp square corners- handle with care and keep out of reach of children