This beautifully created art photograph will transport you to a peaceful tropical evening. "Saint Kitts Ocean Sunset" is rendered here in a metal print art piece printed from a photograph by Jacqueline Azur taken off the coast of St Kitts.
Saint Kitts is the larger of the two Caribbean islands that make up the nation of Saint Kitts and Nevis. It is known for its beautiful beaches of black, gray and white sands as well as its rainforest filled mountains. And of course, its sunsets.
Saint Kitts Ocean Sunset is available in several options to suit your needs and space.
Metal is an incredibly durable print medium that shows off vibrant colors with exceptional detail and brilliantly luminescent photographic images. Metal art prints are created by Infusing dye directly into specially coated aluminum sheets.
- Eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled ChromaLuxe aluminum surface
- 0.045" inch thick
- Float Mount Hangers attached to the back of the artwork, and float the print 1/2-inch off the wall when hung
- Easel back available for limited sizes
- High Gloss - Brilliant white high gloss surface for unsurpassed detail and vibrance.
- Sheer Matte - Metal shows through the image, giving a unique translucent luminescence. Matte finish for minimal glare.
- Non-ammonia glass cleaner, water, or isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol can be used without harming the print surface. We recommend using a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe off the print.
- The ultra-hard surface is scratch-resistant, waterproof and weatherproof. Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
Product note: Sharp square corners- handle with care and keep out of reach of children